I have been bz with mission trip training and as the date draws nearer, i feel as though that there are more and more things i have to worry about. But tt's just me, i get more nervous when something big is drawing nearer. And being a perfectionist doesn't help the situation. And the fact tt i will be away at the most crucial point of the whole training makes me want to bash myself up for being so selfish. I will be away for 5days on a shopping trip with tiffy n aunty florence. I guess there is nothing much i can do help the whole situation, but to leave it in God's hands. I have been disobedient...i must confess...taking things into my own hands. God has been remindng me thru the bible, sermons and people tt if i do not pull up my socks, that he will pass me by. I don't want that to happen, i want God to count me in. I want to be a part of it, tt's what makes life worth living for, knowing that what you are doing is the perfect will of God. I don't want to be kept on the side line, looking at those people who decided to take God seriously.
Lord, teach me how to walk in your ways. Take away all the disctractions, my complaining spirit, my disobedient heart. Let nothing be more important than you, make my life count for you! I don't want to have you pass me by. Lord, teach me to be like you, i want to have an intimate r/s with you, i don't want to give you what is 2nd best, but what is the best tt i can offer. Lord won't you grant all these to me. Lord you know me and you know my weakness, take them away and replace it with things that are of you. At this moment i give my life to you, Lord help me to endure the cost which comes with your discipline. Show me a new side of you which i never knew and help me to love you more and more. All these i pray in Jesus' name, Amen.
I don't know what God has in store for me, but i know that he will bring testings to me which i can no longer use my own strength to overcome, but it will take alot of faith. And as Hebrews 11:1 says : Now faith is being sure of what we hope for, and certain of what we do not see. There is no need to worry, as everything is in the hands if God.
consuming fire fan into flames