Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)




[[about me]]
Qiuluan.
working.
1 Nov.
Singapore.


[[likes]]
everything.
people tt talk alot.
pink stuff.
Point of Grace.


[[hates]]
offals of animals.
things that smell bad.
pig's liver.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Have u seen my eye bags lately?

I have been feeling very tired lately. It started ever since my orientation ended. Work has been tough. the 1st role tt i have to learn up was tt of a reception nurse. I had to pick up calls, welcome parents and children tt come thru our door and also the expectations of the docs. Next was the role of the circulating nurse. I had to run up n down coz there were alot of thing which i didn't know where they were kept. But as time pass by it got better, eventhough there were times when i faltered at my job. It is then tt i am worried tt my ssn will think tt i am lousy. think tt i am giving myself too much stress. These 2 wks i have been learning up the role of a scrub nurse.

I haven't been getting gd sleep too. don't really know what is wrong with my body. Will get back to all of you when i am feeling better.

I have a thanks giving here though. I finally found out tt 1 of my fren is a christian. It has been a joy being able to help her grow as a new christian. Wanna know more, come and ask me when u see me ya.

May all of you have a great day tmr! :)

God Bless! :)
consuming fire fan into flames



Luanie_____shone with a magical smile
10:29 PM


Come to me all you who labor and are heavy laiden, and I will give you rest Matthew 11 : 28